Friday, June 20, 2008


Today Bryce and I went to the pool with my Sister, her daughter and the little boy she baby-sits. Bryce has been showing an interest in drinks and real people food lately and today he was after my diet coke, it was really funny and pathetic. He is so much fun, but it is all going too fast.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Personally, I believe it's never too early to start children on the path toward addiction. Diet Coke, chocolate, french fries. You go Bryce!

Maria said...

Love it! I gave Emmy ice cream for the first time last night--also her first solid so that makes me a great mom I am sure.

I LOVE that picture.

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness He is soooo cute!! Wow he looks so much like you! I can't believe I haven't even seen him. Well I hope everything is going well and congrats on building the new house!