Jason and I have been married for two years and it has been a blast. We have a 7 month old baby boy named Bryce and he is the best baby in the world (he never cries). We also have 2 large dogs, a 18 month Great Dane and a 2 year old Weimeranner, they are quite the adventure. I am a full time Mom and Jason is a GIS programmer (I don't know what that is either). We are currently in the middle of selling our house, building a new one and starting a photography business. As you can tell I have a ton of free time on my hands.
SABRINA!!! I am SO excited you have a blog! Bryce is beautiful!! I cannot belive this is the first time I have seen a picture of him! I also can't believe how old/big he is getting! Time sure goes by in a hurry! You look great too! How are you?? We have got to keep in touch better! Love & miss you!
I love the pictures. You are a great photographer and Bryce has the most gorgeous eyes ever. You have such a cute family. Looking forward to more posts.
3 comments:
ME and the kids loved looking at these. We look forward to many more posts in the future. Here is our blog :) http://nomadishfrancom.blogspot.com
SABRINA!!! I am SO excited you have a blog! Bryce is beautiful!! I cannot belive this is the first time I have seen a picture of him! I also can't believe how old/big he is getting! Time sure goes by in a hurry! You look great too! How are you?? We have got to keep in touch better! Love & miss you!
I love the pictures. You are a great photographer and Bryce has the most gorgeous eyes ever. You have such a cute family. Looking forward to more posts.
Post a Comment