Jason has never been to a Renaissance festival and I had found coupon for $16 dollars off, so we decided to go. We had a great time. Jason hit rang the bell on hammer game, I hit a target with a bow and arrow, Bryce laughed at the juggler, we saw a sword swallower who swalled a long balloon that was filled with air and never pulled it out. He just left it in there, I am still trying to figure out what end that will come out of. We took some pictures and I hope it shows the good time we had. There were several people in costumes, not necesarily renaissance costumes, but funny interesting none the less. Jason said that if Bryce ever wanted to dress up for one of these that he would dress up with him, I might bride Bryce into it, just to make fun of Jason. :)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Hazzah (The Renaissance Festival)
Jason has never been to a Renaissance festival and I had found coupon for $16 dollars off, so we decided to go. We had a great time. Jason hit rang the bell on hammer game, I hit a target with a bow and arrow, Bryce laughed at the juggler, we saw a sword swallower who swalled a long balloon that was filled with air and never pulled it out. He just left it in there, I am still trying to figure out what end that will come out of. We took some pictures and I hope it shows the good time we had. There were several people in costumes, not necesarily renaissance costumes, but funny interesting none the less. Jason said that if Bryce ever wanted to dress up for one of these that he would dress up with him, I might bride Bryce into it, just to make fun of Jason. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pictures looks like y'all had a blast :)
Post a Comment