It seems like everything has happened this weekend and it isn't even Saturday yet. Yesterday, my Sister-in-law Amy and I had a photo shoot (We are also in business together, sort of) the shoot went great. My friends Rodrigo and Wendy Jimenez did a bunch of dance and couples shots for us that are going to be great. I am pleased that I am having my own work to put up on our site, that is slowly being made. While this went on, Our house was shown twice and Jason took care of Bryce and the dogs. Today we were woken up with a big cold from Bryce, he has been couging and sneezing all day, I feel so bad for the guy. We went to Best Buy and I got a work laptop and equipment and it is awesome I LOVE it. Jason has been really great with helping me out. The best part of this weekend has to be that my friends the Chaunterbury's let me take pictures of their daughter Asha with her Mom and they let me have four of Bobby's photography lens' and we worked out a deal for me to slowly pay for them. This is such a blessing, I now have all of the equipment I need. I am Jazzed. Here are 2 pictures from yesterday of Bobby and Kristen, they are not finished being edited yet. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Busy 4th of July
It seems like everything has happened this weekend and it isn't even Saturday yet. Yesterday, my Sister-in-law Amy and I had a photo shoot (We are also in business together, sort of) the shoot went great. My friends Rodrigo and Wendy Jimenez did a bunch of dance and couples shots for us that are going to be great. I am pleased that I am having my own work to put up on our site, that is slowly being made. While this went on, Our house was shown twice and Jason took care of Bryce and the dogs. Today we were woken up with a big cold from Bryce, he has been couging and sneezing all day, I feel so bad for the guy. We went to Best Buy and I got a work laptop and equipment and it is awesome I LOVE it. Jason has been really great with helping me out. The best part of this weekend has to be that my friends the Chaunterbury's let me take pictures of their daughter Asha with her Mom and they let me have four of Bobby's photography lens' and we worked out a deal for me to slowly pay for them. This is such a blessing, I now have all of the equipment I need. I am Jazzed. Here are 2 pictures from yesterday of Bobby and Kristen, they are not finished being edited yet. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WAY TO GO Sabrina!! I LOVE them! I can't wait to see more! I am so sorry that little Bryce is sick. :(
That is never fun...hopefully he gets beeter soon!
You captured their personalities perfectly in these pictures. They are beautiful!
The pictures are gorgeous! You do an awesome job... sign my kids up baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday) :) I was thinking of you. Hope you had a great day!! Love ya!
Post a Comment